Sephora has it all; the French multinational beauty store chain sells cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, beauty tools, and hair products. While the company is highly valued due to its variety in terms of products and brands sold, there are brands that many Sephora fans have been disappointed to not find sold within. Does Sephora sell Glossier?
Sephora does not sell Glossier. Glossier was established in 2014, making it a relatively new brand. The company is still growing, and is difficult to find since it is only available at a few retailers. The flagship store is located in New York City, another in Los Angeles, and a third in London.
Glossier products have the reputation of being hard to access. This is because for a long time, Glossier sold products exclusively on their online site. Now, the company has opened 3 stores, and has established pop ups at multi brand stores to broaden their outreach.
Glossier Official Site
Glossier is not sold at Sephora, since it is not sold at any cosmetic chain apart from its own. The best place to shop for Glossier products is at their online site, where customers have access to all new product releases at the tip of their fingers. The brand sells skincare, makeup, body and fragrances. Their best selling products are the following:
- Lash Slick Film Form Mascara $16, which has a 4.4 star rating
- Boy Brow Grooming Pomade $16, which has a 4.5 star rating
- Pro Tip Brush Point Liquid Eyeliner $16, which has a 3.9 star rating
- Brow Flick Microfine Detailing Pen $18, which has a 3.8 star rating
- Perfecting Skin Tint Sheer Skin Enhancer $26, which has a 4.2 star rating
- Priming Moisturizer Balance Oil-Control Gel Cream $25, which has a 4.6 star rating
- Stretch Concealer Undetectable, Flexible Coverage $18, which has a 4.2 star rating
- Body Hero Daily Oil Wash $18, which has a 3.6 star rating
- Bubblewrap Eye + Lip Plumping Cream $26, which has a 4.1 star rating
- Futuredew Oil Serum Hybrid $24, which has a 4.3 star rating
Products Similar To Glossier Sold At Sephora
While Sephora does not carry Glossier products, the company sells a large multitude of brands, many which are similar to Glossier. Many Glossier fans have spoken out about how these brands are similar in terms of quality and aesthetics, and are a good option for any Glossier fan to purchase within Sephora. Consider the following brands as examples:
- Glow Recipe is a Korean brand that provides cruelty-free, clean, fruit infused skin care products. The brand is adored by users and has risen to success due its natural formulas and creative product ideas. This brand forms part of the ‘Clean at Sephora’ line. Sephora carries an array of their products, from the Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask, to the Papaya Sorbet Enzyme Cleansing Balm.
- Milk Makeup sells both makeup and skincare products. Their makeup products come in a wide range of colors, from natural nude tones to colorful metallics. Many of their products come in thick stick forms, and have become iconic staples of the brand. Sephora carries the majority of Milk Makeup products, from their Lip + Cheek Stick to their Vegan Milk Moisturizer.
- Saturday Skin is a K beauty company that is known for its femenine and cute packaging. Their products are made from 100% natural ingredients and contain no artificial colors or fragrances, and they form part of the Clean at Sephora line. Sephora carries a collection of products from them, from the Yuzu Vitamin C Sleep Mask, to the Pretty Pop Probiotic Power Whipped Cream.
Similar to these brands, there are many others sold at Sephora that are alike Glossier. While none of them are exactly the same as Glossier, they are great options for diehard Glossier fans to purchase through Sephora if they are looking for something relative to the brand.